Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice?!?!?

Okay so there's this boy and I like him a lot. We started texting and he said he likes me a lot too. He said ';I'm all yours'; and I thought that meant we were together? But today while we were hanging out at the mall, my friend ( who is a guy and one of his friends too) texted the boy I like and askednhim, and he denied it... So I texted him and asked him wtf and he goes '; I never said anything about us being together'; and he goes '; I want to get to know you better before we go out'; so my question is, should I wait for him and me to work out or should I just let him go and move on?Relationship advice?!?!?
Check out PassionsForum.com





It's a site for asking questions about relationships and other people on the site will give you their feedback and you can talk back... I feel like its better coverage than getting random answers on here because you can reply to them and have a full conversation about what your problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment