Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice please.?

Well basically, theres this guy i like in year 11, and he knows me and hes in my science class (he moved away so hes doing too lots of GCSEs in a year) and ive came friends with him and i really like him now and at lunch my mate and him had to practise there music performance so i went to watch and it was cancelled and this other guy came along who i know with my ex, and his best mate and a few others and he was all over me when i know he likes this other girl, anyway he was hugging me and everything, then the other guy came over and my friend said he looked quite gutted, but i'm not with the guy hugging me hes just a player, and i was like ahh dont rape me cause the guy i like was there and i didn't want him getting the wrong idea, so after the guy i like went away back to his friends but i felt really confident and i was going to hug him but i didnt i felt nervous. Anyway i'm now waiting for the guy to come online so i can explain to him.





Any advice on what to do?


Like getting the year 11 to like me?Relationship advice please.?
Your sending out mixed messages to the guy you want to be with. Why were you letting someone hug you that you weren't interested in?... because believe me, the guy you ARE interested in was asking himself that very same question. You could have avoided this entire situation simply by growing a spine. As the guy moves his arm to hug you, move out of his reach. Its not hard, and the guy who you actually want would have seen that and you wouldn't have to explain anything later.


Oh sure, you can ';explain'; it to him online, but nothing tells people how you really feel then by what your actions are... because NOW, your words are not going to match your actions. You DIDN'T want that hug and yet, you made no move to stop it. This guy is no idiot... he knows what he saw.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment