Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice please!!!!!!?

i dated this guy starting on 3/14/08. we dated until july of august 2009. he dumped me. ive loved him ever since. he says he doesnt want me as anything more than a friend but i still love him like crazy and i want him back. ive tried moving on to other guys but the things they say are the same as the first guy told me, and they just dont mean as much out of the mouths of people other than him. idk what to do! i dont know how to force myself to forget!Relationship advice please!!!!!!?
I know EXACTLY how you feel. Trust me, I know how hard it is to try to forget someone. But you've just got to think of how much better your life will be without him. You will find somebody that loves you %26amp; that you love too.Relationship advice please!!!!!!?
Its time for you to realize to forget what you want and to remember what you deserve.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment