Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice from my boyfriend of three years?

soo i have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, and we have been lviing together two years. a few weeks ago, he told me he wanted some space, and he wanted to take break from our relationship to find himself. he said he wants us to be good friends, and wants us to work out. we went to his families for a week over the holidays, and not once did he indicate to them we were broken up at all. we had an amazing time together, and he talked baout us getting married, etc. i asked him on the way home last night, what he wanted from us, and he said we are just friends, and thats it at this point. if thats the case, then why was he indicating to them we had plans on getting married in a few years, and told me all weekend he loves me, holding m ahnd etc. today he barley is acknowleding my existense. please help, any opions/advice would be appreciated?Relationship advice from my boyfriend of three years?
If he's barely acknowledging your existence, he's trying to tell you it's over. He acted the way he did around his family because maybe he's not completely sure yet and didn't want to get into a discussion about it over the holidays.


If you love this guy, my advice to you is move out and don't contact him either. He has to decide in his own mind if he can't live without you. So, tell him to go find himself while you try to get on with your own life. If he loves you, he will eventually come chasing after you; let him chase you 'til you catch him (and don't make it easy for him!).Relationship advice from my boyfriend of three years?
He's sending to many mixed messages.


You need to ask him the questions your asking us.


And if he still say's he wants to be friends


tell him to go live with his parents.


Say you need the break also to do you.
80% of relationships where people move in before getting married don't last.





Think about it.
I think hes trying t suprise you making you feel like you guys have no chance and then boom he proposes but thats just my silly idea. Man i watch to many movies =p
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment