Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice needed, its kind of a big deal at least to me, karma points!!!!?

hi how r u doing? ive been with my girlfriend about 2 weeks away from a year. and she is really high maintance, which is a part i love about her, but we recently got in to several big fights about my friends and her. actually it was more like i was trying to persue her as she fights about hating my friends, this was probably our 3rd fight about the same topic in one week. she says that ';even though i say im on her side, i really am always on my friends side'; i guess in a sense i do defend my friends. so my girl friend is still upset with my friends because they all posted on my blog that i was a ';pimp'; as a joke, even though they only met once. i am a honest, easy going guy and it takes alot to get me mad. but when she said something about my friends, i responded i said that she shouldn't look at everything so negatively cause its not helping anyone and she broke up with me. from what i can see, she was really offended by my remark and i do belive that i told her that she would have to be thinking alot about breaking up with me for a while now, (but she just said she wanted two boys and a girl when we get married like early this morning, which she always says) i guess i always try to be there for her, and im always the one whos persueing because shes always the one whos getting mad. from what i can tell, she gets mad because i seem to never think about the consenquences and i make a ';mistake';. i do know that my girlfriend needs a special kind of attention and do try to give it to her, but sometimes i dont even know what to do. she tells me that she always has to be the bad person because shes the one who my friends dont like because im spending time with her, shes the one whos always thinking about the ';relationship'; and i mess up. at this point im not sure what to do, the thing is that ive been with her for so long (1 year), and we have had alot of arguements in the past, but we do make up for it because i kno that my relationship with my girlfriend is stronger then many other couples i know. if you need anymore information feel free to ask. i just want to thank you in advance, i appricate this alot - Ray Relationship advice needed, its kind of a big deal at least to me, karma points!!!!?
Oh honey you poor thing you are caught between a rock and a hard place.





First of all, we still need our friends, and also a partner, you are so right when you say she takes everything to heart, and you said she is high maitenance.





Well it is good to have a little breathing space, it is obvious she and you need this, she will come back, and you will take her, but you and her need to sit down, and she needs to understand that even though you love her, and love being with her, she needs + you need time with your friends, even if it is once a fortnight, then once a month you can all hook up as couples, this will get her to know your friends a bit more.





Also, she does need to relax a little, and chill out, as it is very unfair to think that every time she gets cranky, that she can just break up with you and that is not good for the relationship.





You and her need to be on the same wave length, and accept things as a couple.





Good Luck, keep your chin up. But also remember that you and her love each other, but needs to be more COMMUNICATION, and LISTENING from her part.





Best of luck Ray, I hope all goes well for the both of you.





Min :-)Relationship advice needed, its kind of a big deal at least to me, karma points!!!!?
Well obviously I think that you feel as though your friends are a reflection of who you are equally to them as a person and her poking fun of them is just like poking fun at you and that is hurtful. I respect the fact that you acknowledge the fact that she is a little “high maintenance” as you put it and you like and are will to put forth that effort. A relationship is 50/50 it has to be or jealousy, animosity and possibly distain will eventually set in. does she reciprocate your efforts? Does she verbally reassure you as you do? If not maybe its time to cut out the eye candy and get a woman who can treat you like a man and not a toy she wants to play with when she feels like giving it attention
Hmmm, seems to me your gf is jealous of your friends and wants you all to herself. I'm sure your friends think it is funny to post thwt kind of stuff, and if your are faithful, there is no harm in it. However, your gf takes issue with it, maybe because she doesn't know them very well, feels they don't like her, or thinks they know something about you that she doesn't?





Whatever the issue, ask yourself if this is how you want to live your life because if you do get married, and have two girls and a boy, living with a controlling partner is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment