Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship Advice...am I being blown off?

This girl I have been dating we have great chemistry. Were both think were drawn together like magnets. She comes over my house and washes my dishes for me without me asking, makes my drinks for me because she wants to, and she makes me smile like no one else ever has. We have this thing were we rub our noses together when were close. Its nice! Anyway we have been intimate a couple times. She tells me she is sure about me and that she is looking for a relationship. I told her the same. Well she went out of town a week and a half ago and she has been back home for a few days. She has not returned a couple texts I sent her saying hi or returned my phone call a couple days ago. She works full time and just started her last semester in college so she is really busy. I feel like im being blown off. Should I call her tomorrow or should I just wait to see if she responds. I totally feel blown off. She has always responded. Anyway I have not seen her in almost 2 weeks. What should I do? What do you think she is doing here?Relationship Advice...am I being blown off?
If you have great chemistry, and you think she's a sincere person, then give her the benefit of doubt.





Like you said, she's probably caught up in her work and afraid that if she talks to you, she wouldn't be able to find time for anything else because she'll be so concentrated on you instead! Give her a call. Ask her what's up and that you'd like to know that she still feels the same way, if it's not asking too much. You have the right to know. don't be afraid to ask. :)Relationship Advice...am I being blown off?
Call her up maybe 2 or 3 times and if she doesn't pick up leave a message. If she doesn't call you back, then my friend, it's time to move to next girl. If you guys were so close in the beginning, she should have called you back already when she came back and if she doesn't call you back, then yeah, move on.
give her a call. it wouldn't hurt. like you said she's probably busy or tired from her trip. maybe jet lag???
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment