Thursday, July 29, 2010

I NEED ADVICE: RELATIONSHIP ADVICE: BADLY...GUYS & GIRLS?

My boyfriend who is 25, me, 29, has a lot of control issues. I have 3 homes, one of mymale tenants called me and said ';Hey Tracy, can I please get the address of the house where I live'; he did not know his mailing address since he was new there at the house. My boyfriend he does not need to call you and ask that, he can find that out looking at your mail. I said maybe he forgot, he said, who cares. To me, I have a responsibility to my tenants. If they need info, I give it to them. I tell them or ask them nothing personal. Also, today, I called my gutter installer at 2pm and told him the tools he needed to bring to work. I called him at 8pm to remind him of that so he don't forget since it is a big job. My boyfriend says, do you really need to call him at 8pm, are you bored that you have to call him. He won't forget. I told him, I have a responsibility to make sure he don't forget. Yet my boyfriend can call his female clients at 10 or 11pm. Also my boyfriend can talk to his uncle on the cell phone while we are in the car together, he can talk for an hour to him and I say nothing. But today, I was talking to my mom for 30 min on the cell in the car with him, and he turns the music up, says he is bored, and says, why do you have to talk on the phone while I am in here with you, but he does it to me. What do you think of this? to me it is controlling. to me it is insecurity. Or am I crazy. I am a smart,educated and successful girl, and I don't feel like someone needs to tell me how to live. I am a good girl. I never do bad things. I never go out even with girlfriends. I treat him good. What is going on?I NEED ADVICE: RELATIONSHIP ADVICE: BADLY...GUYS %26amp; GIRLS?
He is an a**hole, plain and simple. As long as you let him gripe about the things that you do while he does the same thing, he will always walk all over you. It's been my experience that guys who want to control all aspects such as he does don't really change. If it were me, I would dump him...that way he knows your serious about it. After that, he may try to change...but either way I would break up with him. It's just too much. He needs a doormat, not a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment