Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice- HELP!?

I am in a bit of a dilemma. I am in the middle of deciding whether or not I should stay with my boyfriend of almost 2 years. He just finished his freshman year of college, whereas I will barely start mine in the fall. We have been away this whole year (about 300 mi), but next year we will be in the same city.


He has done me no true offense-- he has not lied or cheated. However, I feel like we are not even in a relationship--friendly or romantic. He has been home for 2 weeks, and I have seen him once (at my asking). He does not call me because he thinks phone calls are ';sophomoric and boring.'; I am always the first to text him; he never texts me.


This was how it was all school year, and while I might have understood then because of the distance, school work, his job, and social life, I find it extremely disheartening that I waited the whole school year for the same old story.


When I last texted him a few days ago, I told him what I'd like more than anything is for him to be sweet again and ';surprise'; me, which is true.


I don't know if I should give him a month like I originally planned or to just end it here. And if I do, I don't know what offense to call on him. I know what he's been like before and I know the potential he has; I just don't know if he'd change. I truly love him and do not want to do this, but for my own sake, I know that if this continues, I have to.





Sorry this is so long, but thank you for reading and please give me your take on this and what I should consider doing. Please and thanks :)Relationship advice- HELP!?
cheat on him





also start writing shorter questionsRelationship advice- HELP!?
you have to tell him that you need more attention that what he is giving you, and tell him in such a way that he understands that the relationship will be over if he doesn't change. Depending on the response you get, take the decision that is best for you.
Maybe you should confront him.


ask him to meet uo with you and you to can discuss it


from there you make the descion.


do you think it's gping to work out?


if not then break up.
Here's what you should do...


you give him another chance and wait until you two are together, fully, before you make any decisions about him. He could be really busy or he could just be ignoring you and not paying as much attention to you as when you first started going out. I would just wait and see how things feel when you two move into the same town and if he treats you the same way, then he's not right for you and you should end it. I definitely think it wouldn't be a horrible decision to see how things go when you live closer to each other...
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so sad lady. I think that you need to talk to him. Ask him out on a date and just take him somewhere where it is quiet and you can be alone together. Tell him how you feel and ask him where he see's you guys going. Maybe he is just having a hard time adjusting back to being in a relationship type setting. Like you said, you guys have been apart for a really long time. Maybe you need to kind of start all over again. I mean, maybe he doesn't feel like he really knows you that well anymore.





Or, I'm sorry to say, but maybe he did cheat on you. I'm not saying he did, but its a possibly. Maybe he had a girlfriend there and that is why he couldn't talk to you. I mean, how would you ever know right? And now, maybe he feels guilty about it.





But for sure, I think you need to just sit down with him and have that talk. You might just discover that he isn't the same person you used to know. And you might also discover that you aren't either.





I really hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment