Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice... Please help... ?

Sorry this is going to be a bit long winded...





I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 years and we were living together... Over the last 4 years he keeps lying to me... silly little lies but still lies!! The reason he lies is because I get angry when he tries to tell me the truth... but because he has been lying I dont trust him! Anyway so I reciently found out he had been lying again and I had enough and kicked him out!!





That was 4 days ago... i realise I really do want to be with him I have been so upset... I want to make things work.... I have agreed to go and get help with my anger and other things that have gone on in my life to figure out why im so messed up.





At the moment we are still talking and we are going to try again from scratch... I am finding this REALLY hard to go from living with someone to now still being with him but having space from each other and him living back at his mums...





I really want to get back together but I was wondering if anyone had any advice for this situation?? Do you think we will get back?? What should I do? Keep my distance... still keep seeing him?? Do you think we will get back to gether???Relationship advice... Please help... ?
It's obvious the two of you still care about each other. The clue to making this relationship work lies in your statement that '; I've agreed to go and get help with my anger and other things that have gone on in my life. '; Get yourself some much needed help first before you try and fix the relationship. Don't move back in together until you've gotten the help and are working at applying it with success. Then if you feel confident enough to re-establish your love relationship it will probably have greater success.Relationship advice... Please help... ?
I agree with the first one. You both need to work through your issues without pointing the finger and saying, ';Well, if you wouldn't have done this, then I wouldn't have done that.'; Just apologize for your mistakes and forgive each other, however difficult it is. Good luck.
Couples counseling is your answer. You need help with your anger issues, and with trusting him. He needs help with being assertive and telling the truth. You're not going to be able to fix things if you don't talk them out with professional help.
Hard to answer your question without knowing you. But just pretend he does not change even 30 years from now. Is this what you want to have to deal with 30 years from now?
u will most likely get back 2gether it will be hard to start from scratch tho bcuz u already know what hes ike so ur gonna want to hold those ';grudges'; hope this helps





Casanova
Trust plays such a big part in a relationship and if the trust is not there then it won't work. On one hand it's hard to throw away four years of your life, but on the other hand it might be better to throw away four instead of ten. I don't think you should be in a hurry to get back together with him. It was your gut instinct to throw him out and usually your gut instinct is right. You're probably feeling more guilty about throwing him out rather than a sense of loss.
wow are you sure you not my girlfriend haha she has anger problems to an always thinks i am lyin, so we are on a break, we have been together for 2 years an i still love her an she loves me (i think so) but ya i mean if you think you are the problem in the relationship an you love him thne you need to do what u need to do to keep him, cause it seems like all he is doin is lyin witch is a big deal so you need to talk to him about his lying, like maybe you would not be so anger if he didnt lie to you, but you getting anger when he is tryin to tell you the truth is wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment