Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice. I like a girl and don't know what to do......?

I met this girl at college and for the past couple of weeks we've been talking on facebook and texting.... luckily we have two classes together and she usually sits by me and I do the same. She invited me to the taco bell on campus once and it was really nice to just sit there and talk but then her friends unexpectedly walked in and the private moment ended.... i know... taco bell...romantic right? But we walk back to our dorms together and as I said we always talk and the conversations never seem to get dull. She invited me to help hand out fliers for the student government party she's a candidate for. I really like her, but I realize that she's super gorgeous and the fact that she has ';options'; I'd like to consider myself average.... about a 5 or 6 on the ';1-10'; attractive scale but she's definitely a 9 or 10. I just don't want to make any moves toward a relationship if I'm not sure she just wants to be friends because the last thing I want to do is make the situation ackward. I'm debating whether or not to ask her best friend, who ive met but I know that thats just going to make things ackward also if she tells her, which she inevitably will. I'm just confused and really don't know how to assess the situation. I've never had much experience around girls I can't really pick up the ';signs'; or hints. What should I do? any advice? thanks.Relationship advice. I like a girl and don't know what to do......?
To be brutally honest, you need to stop being a p*ssy. If she has options, and is so amazing then you definitely won't get her by being such a punk. Asking the best friend is the right move if you were 12. You'll just have to suck it up and make a move on her. Women sit around trying to overanalyze and dissect signs but you're going to miss the opportunity by playing this passively. Good looking women can sit around and wait for the right guy, but for men if you want a girl 9 out of 10 times we have to make some sort of effort, and that wouldn't change if you were better looking.





Since you've only been hanging around her for 2 weeks then start flirting with her. Ask if she wants to hang out with you one night before you get forever trapped in the friend zone.Relationship advice. I like a girl and don't know what to do......?
You have to see if she likes you... start flirting with her... see how she responds.

No comments:

Post a Comment