Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship Advice; once a cheater always a cheater?

i have been with my boyfriend for nearly two years. For me that is the longest relationship i have been in. 6 months or so into the relationship i found out he had cheated on me. The girl text me and told me. She sed they had been meeting up regularly for sex etc. he admitted he had slept with her, but he said it had only happened once. I never got to the bottom of who was lieing but i forgave him. last night he stayed over and we had a late night so i gave him a ly-in while i went to feed my horse. on my way back i text him asking if he wanted breakfast in bed. he didnt reply so when i got back into bed i checked his phone to see if he'd picked it up. when i look at his phone there were 2 missed calls from someone called jade. i then looked at his messages to investigate. there were several sent from him to her. and a few from her to him. In one message he called her babe, and in the other he said see you soon XD. in another message she replied im in the entertainment bit as if he was trying to find her. There were no calls between them in his call log. he never clls anyone babe but me and when he puts XD it normally means he is excited. i woke him up and asked him who jade was and he replied a friend from dunstable and turned over. i didnt know what to say and i spent the next 4 hours before he had to go to work crying and being cold with him. after he went i text him what was wrong. he denied meeting her or planning to, saying that see you soon was a joke, as she was drunk. and he didnt think calling her babe was a big deal. what do you think has really happened? what shall i do ?Relationship Advice; once a cheater always a cheater?
You couldn't get to the bottom of his other lie (but the other girl had nothing to lose in telling you; why would she lie?), so I doubt you'll be able to get to the bottom of this one. I know it'll hurt, but you might have to let him go. You can try to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's already broken your trust by cheating on you once, and it's going to be really hard for you to trust him later on. If you can't trust him, there's no point to the relationship and it's just going to cause you a lot of pain.Relationship Advice; once a cheater always a cheater?
HES CHEATING.. LEAVE HIM
Whatever you think is happening between your boyfriend and this JADE girl( stupid name btw =P )is probably what's really going on. You said it yourself: Once a cheater always a cheater!!!!!


I hate cheater's, one of my guy friends cheated on his girlfriend 3 times..i asked him why he did it??? and he said ';I just got bored with the same girl over and over..i needed something new in my life'; then he said with one of them it really isn't considered cheating since he was drunk at a party!! I think that if your boyfriend cheated on you and you forgave him he thinks he can do it again, and somehow get away with it. If I were you I would sneak on his phone get Jade's cell number and text her asking if she was ever involved with your boyfriend be upfront and maybe even meet up with her for a coffee at starbucks and get the WHOLE story! I wish I could give u better advice than that but without more info you can't really do anything else:)





Hey if u get a chance answer mine..i would really appreciate it thanks:)http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al41_HMtMDyvnqoj80GomyXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090419111944AA4VOPm

No comments:

Post a Comment