Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship Advice Please !?

Me and my boyfriend are really close and never fight when we're together, but when we talk on msn we have blazing rows and he said he never fought with any of his other girl friends, its because he feels more at home with me and loves me more that them, he always starts the rows and i have blocked him and not been on msn and stuff, but he texts me and asks me to come online and telling him i can't get to the computer only works so many times, what should i do ?Relationship Advice Please !?
If he is more caring towards you as he is towards other women, he's right; if he can fight with you, and you two haven't broken up, you two are obviously strong enough to hold through a relationship. Talk to him about what he argues with you about, and let him know that if he wants you to be with him, he needs to cool down a little [I advise doing so when you are face-to-face]. Hope my advice helps!
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment