Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice...plz?

we have only been dating for 2 1/2 months which have been amazing and most of the time she is happy which makes me happy. but before she became my GF we used to hangout a lot and talk...but my best friend was also interested in her, he is flirty and so is she so whenever they were hanging out 1 on 1 i was nervous that she was having sex with him. come to find out about 1 month into our relatioinship she told me that during that one month before we becamebf/gf when she was deciding who was better (i know this really is concerning to me also that it took 1 month to realize i was the better one) come to find out she was having sex with him. I am really mad at both of them i dont talk to him much anymore and i decided to stay with her becasue she technically didnt cheat on me. she has also told me that she cheated on her ex-BF after 7months of being together i am friends with her ex and to be honest he is a real douche also...i am always very calm and honest when i talk to her about stuff so i am happy she tells me these things but they make me question her sometimes. when i question her about her past she just get really pissed off and usually leaves my house and doesnt talk to me for a day. during this time i just feel like a *** for bringing it up, and i wonder if she will forgive me. im started to get tired of her running away when she gets mad and leaving me sitting there depressed. this has only happened 3 times, is that too often in a relationship that is only 2 1/2 months old? am i doing something wrong? any input would be nice ty :/Relationship advice...plz?
If a relationship is to work, both people have to be honest with each other. Unless something traumatic has happened to her in her past, she should have no reason to get angry when you ask. It almost seems like she is hiding something. Her cheating on her previous bf raises questions in my eyes.Relationship advice...plz?
stop asking questions about bad stuff n her past.....the past does determine the future but everybody can change.......
she is most likely cheating watch out,
ok first off your relationship at 2 months should be in the pink stage ... meaning the both of you should still be on cloud 9... i understand where shes coming from with getting pissed everytime you bring up her past because its a lil annoying having to bring up bad situations alllll the time. if she already spoke about it let it go you'll never be able to move past it!. another thing is about you boy, her saying she wanted to see who was better sounds like something a jumpoff would say... really who says that!!!! and if she cheated on her ex what makes you think that she wont do it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment