Sunday, July 25, 2010

Relationship advice please help! :]?

i really like my boyfriend sometimes he can be really sweet, but theres a ton of girls that like him and i always feel insecure around him when theres other girls close by i'm tired of feeling so badly about myself and having to look over my shoulder all the time, i always get people asking why i let him hang out with certain girls so much, or if i'm jealous of all the pretty girls he hangs out with, i don't want to seem like i want his attention all the time but its really getting to me and some people have told me they thinks hes cheating on me, i don't know what to do, hes a major flirt, and he has a wandering eye sometimes, and since its summer i'm afraid he'll feel the urge to cheat, and i don't want to have a boyfriend like that, i really like him, but sometimes i feel like i can't trust him with other girls, and some of these girls are way prettier than me so i ask myself why would he date me when he can have one of them...what should i do?? i don't want a broken heart :[Relationship advice please help! :]?
Kayla, there is obviously something that he likes about you or he wouldn't be your boyfriend. There was a lady who once said ';no one can make you feel inferior without your permission';. What that means is you are CHOOSING to feel insecure. Look at it this way. If he is the type to cheat on you, there is nothing you can do to stop it and it's good riddance to him. BUT, if he really does care about you and isn't going to cheat, you are making yourself miserable for no reason...that will give you wrinkles at an early age then you won't be so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment