Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship Advice Please.......?

I have been with my man for 6 months now. We didn't sleep together until we had been together for 4 months, which was his choice. When I asked him about it he said that he wanted to try things differently in this relationship and wait for a while before having sex, which I completely respected.





Then when it happened it was good, but we don't do 'it' very often. He says he's tired but shows me love in just about every other which way possible (and is very keen for me to carry out acts on him, if you know what I mean!)





I am beginning to wonder if he has intimacy issues. Everything else in our relationship is great and I have tried to talk to him about this before. I just find it un-natural to be this in love without having sex very often.





Please help - any view points would be truly appreciated.Relationship Advice Please.......?
hey there, well hun, i think he is just a tad lazy. ofcourse he is more than happy for you to perform acts on him, saves him from doing any work...well sweety your just gonna have to refuse him these acts, then he will soon come running. good luck sweety


lee


xxRelationship Advice Please.......?
I'm not sure. Why not open this up to your man? No one knows better than him. You're in a relationship so I guess he would understand you. It's better if the two of you talk about these things because you're the ones concerned.
perhaps he has been hurt before... sex can mean a lot to a man... and he wants to make sure you don't break his heart...





does he have any problems during sex??? erectile dysfunction??? premature ejaculation???

No comments:

Post a Comment