Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice, should I still try and date a girl that wants to sleep with other people?

Ok so I started sleeping with my roommate after she got of a 6 year relationship. I have had feelings for her before but at the time she did not know of this. I comforted her with my feelings and she stated that she was not ready for a relationship and that I don't meet some of her standards such as confidence and social, or being open. So I made a effort to display I can do these.


Now during sex we say we love each other but she does not do it after , and a old friend visited that she wanted to sleep with but didn't at the time but made out with him for 3 days straight. Now she is going to go visit him and stated she is going to sleep with him to get the ';sexual frustration'; over with and just be friends with him.


When she gets back stated she wold still sleep with me because she gets lonely.


So should I just bit my tongue and let her sleep with this other guy and continue my effort to date her as I do have deep feelings for?Relationship advice, should I still try and date a girl that wants to sleep with other people?
NoRelationship advice, should I still try and date a girl that wants to sleep with other people?
be careful. she could have STDs if she's sleeping with other people.
If you are ok with it, fine. If not, then no. Of course, you could invite her to bring her friend along and you all get together. That is a whole new kind of fun!
well if you don't mind being 2nd best and won't get attached to her emotionally then go for it use her and she'll use you. but if you fall for females fast and hard and would like a relationship with her where you're the only man then no you shouldn't cuz you'll just be asking for your heart to get broken. it doesn't look like she'll be wanting to settle down any time soon after being with someone for 6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment