Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship Advice???

I recently started a relationship with this guy who really likes me, but I always go back and forth in my mind whether I truly like him or not, and whether I should be with him. I would like to keep the relationship going just to see where it goes, but on the other hand I don't know if I can be with him if I don't truly like him. I would really rather just be friends, but I don't think it'd work out since we have already passed the friendship part and I don't think we could return to that b/c it'd be too awkward. Please help I'm going crazy thinking about this all the time!Relationship Advice???
You need to split, if this guy is not doing it for you. Just tell him that you have decided that you do not want to be in a relationship right now. Ask him if he would like to still be friends. If he says no, just tell him that if he changes his mind, to give you a call.Relationship Advice???
it's understandable that you don't like going back and forth in your head, but unless you give the relationship time, you won't know whether it's worth pursuing or not. I say, go for keeping the relationship going to see where it goes. As long as you are not being dishonest with him about that, there's nothing wrong with it.
Forget it as like a drop of water dissolve in the mid-air
sit down with yourself and take a minute to think about it. If you like where you are going with him, stay. If you don't like it, break it off. Better to do it now than to think about it for days, months, years even. If you don't feel the same about him, let him know. Do you truly like him? Its a yes or no question - the easiest ones to answer.
How about growing some ovaries and deciding on your own whether you like the guy or you just want to waste his time with your bi-polarity.
You all ready have your answer. You like him but you're not committed to him. Let him go.
Your whole heart isn't in it, let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment