Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice need some help?

p.s I have a really low self-esteem and i don't want to say the wrong thing and screw upRelationship advice need some help?
You will never know if you don't ask. It sounds as though she may like you and if you can gather the courage to ask and she says yes, that will certainly help your self-esteem. Go for it! If she says no, at least you took the initiative to find out and chalk it up to a good learning experience.Relationship advice need some help?
i culd be wrong but i think she just likes u as a friend.
Hello mate. Personally I don't know if I should feel happy or sorry for you because when you like someone, it usually ends up that you are the one that is hurt and life sucks. I have liked many girls and I was never desperate in my approach, I always treated everyone with respect and me and the woman I once loved were talking almost everyday for hours, now we barley talk. Shall I tell you why, cos I told her that I liked her. Never tell a woman you like her, but when love is real, it finds a way. Does she turn red when she see you?, does she flirt with you?, Does she give you that lovey dovey look?, if so she likes you, if not she likes you as a friend and when that is the case and you tell her you like her then it means your friendship is likely to break. If you like her, and if she likes you, you will know. Best thing to do is be normal and make her laugh if you can and be there for her. Eventually she will fall for you and DON'T GIVE UP, also be confident and don't show her that your upset or distracted about something, just play it cool, Maybe you can bring up a topic that may lead to love like say valentines day and then try asking her like how would she react if a guy (describe yourself maybe) asked her out? Make sure you don't make it obvious, or ask her what she looks in a guy? sometimes women say personality which is the biggest bullsh*t ever cos its all about looks. And please don't be low, be optimistic and remember there are plenty of fish in the sea and remember you can get any woman you like, trust me you are a human being as well and remember if a girl thinks she is too good for you, remember that her poo poo smells just as bad as yours. Good luck and be positive :)
Dude just ask her out!! Seriously if she acts like that then she is flirting. Try to get her when shes alone though, or just be brave and ask for her number and then ask her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment