Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice?

I have quite a situation. I'm still hung up on my exboyfriend, who now lives in a different state. We were very much in love, and I will always have feelings for him. I wish we were still together more than anything, but I know for now that can't happen. So I'm accepting that and moving on. Well there are two other guys in my life. They both make me laugh and know how to cheer me up. They understand the situation I'm in, and are completely accepting. I like them both a lot. The problem isn't that I like them, or that they like me. It's that they are both best friends. I really would like to be more than friends with one of them, but I don't want to hurt the other one. I already know who I want to form a relationship with, I just don't know how to approach it. I would hate to ruin an amazing friendship like theirs, but I really like him. It's complicated, I know. Any advice would be GREAT.Relationship advice?
whoa. you are tangled and made a love triangle. are you sure you have chosen the one you love? oh i guess, you should be honest to the ';other one';. tell him the two of you could only be friends. and you would absolutely, appreciate if he would still remain friends with you. it could be hard for him, at least you are honest right? instead of ruining your friendship with him because you made him expect something from you. i wish the best goodluck to your next love life! i hope i made a little sense here. :DRelationship advice?
Do i hear threesome?























jk
First thing I'd like to say it guys handle these situations differently than girls do, so if you think the other guy will get all upset and throw a hissy fit over it, you're probably wrong (unless he's really immature). If these guys are truly best friends, they cherish their relationship with one another, and even if the other guy gets mad, they will probably stay friends sooner or later anyways. If you really think you and one of these guys will hit it off and you're willing to let go of your ex-boyfriend, I would say go for it. Just have a talk with the other guy you're not as interested in and just tell him (gently) that you don't want to lead him on and that you're only interested in being friends with him. Then tell the guy you really want to be with that you're interested in him. (You could also tell them in the opposite order). But only do this when or if you're over your ex-boyfriend. Nobody wants to feel second-best. Good luck!
It sounds like you already know what you need to do. Enjoy being friends with the two of them, but don't follow through on the interest you have for him. As it stands right now, you have two good friends and you should not undersell the value that has on your life. If you went through with it, there is a good possibility that bad feelings on everyone's part will form, perhaps not today or tomorrow, but someday. You don't want that. As far as the other boyfriend goes, it is tough to get old relationships back to the times you remember being the best. It would be twice as tough with the distance between you. Time is the only thing that is going to clear that up.
Hmmmm, well if you haven't acted like you like both of them (as more than friends), then you can go ahead and try it with the one you do like. Now on the other hand, if you gave both the impression you were interested in them, you have trouble missy..

No comments:

Post a Comment