Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need relationship advice... Please help...?

I was in a relationship for five years, I finally ended it a month ago. Now my real problem is that i don't make contact with my ex boyfriend nor do i feel the need to. Is this healty?I need relationship advice... Please help...?
Yep. Totally normal. Why would you want to make yourself upset by having contact with him? You are absolutely doing the right thing, and following your emotions. Most people are so hung up when they break up with someone that they pine and make fools of themselves -- congratulations for getting over it so well.





You made a clean break. Some things aren't meant to last. You did the right thing.





Don't feel bad for not feeling the need to spend time with your ex. I don't. Move on. Go meet someone else.





Best wishes.I need relationship advice... Please help...?
Yes. That means you did the right thing by breaking up.
It is healthy as long as you move on with your life and happy with yourself...Unless you do not know what you wwant...
Yes it is healthy! if you dont want to have contact with him anymore, than u dont have to, consider yourself lucky...
um isnt that the whole idea of breaking up?

No comments:

Post a Comment