Saturday, July 31, 2010

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!!!?

em, she was over when i met him. She fell asleep and i stayed up all night texting him. i love him, but he loves her. she says she loves him. i let them be happy. i be sad. she starts acting like she doesnt like him so much. he tells me she dumped him, he tells me he loves me. i tell him i love him too. he asks me out. i say yes. she says she loves him. he hates her now because she lied to him. didnt want to lie to her so i told her about us. i ask if shes mad at me. she says no. just got a tect frm her and she hates me. shes telling him shes going to kill herself.


SAVE ME O.o


AND dont call me a ho/boystealer/ whatever, thats not what this is forRELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!!!?
Well, if you haven't done it already go and see her and talk her through all this. Check whether she really loves him or just bluffing. If they were gf/bf for like a day then it's obviously too trivial to kill herself about, so in all probability she's bluffing about that too but don't ignore her. Clarify stuff with him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment