Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice, sex..?

My bf and I have been together for almost a year now, and we both recently lost our virginity a few months back and at first it was fun and now he acts like he doesnt really want it that much anymore. I get in the mood very often and i think he's getting annoyed by that. And sometimes i get really frustrated, and i feel bad but i do..but i try not to show it.. I feel like im throwing myself at him and maybe thats turning him off? He says he loves me always. What can I do to fight the urges so i dont annoy him? How can i seem less easy?Relationship advice, sex..?
wow a guy that doesn't want it that's a little crazy you sure he likes girls. ok now to the serious part do it yourself trust me it may be a little odd at first but after a while its ok, if you don't seem so into him he will start to think and then it will be on he will start wandering if you like him or want him most guys like a challenge if its not that its not fun just slow down do it yourself for a while and if all else fails call me LOL im sure your going to be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment