Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship advice- :)?

I have a bit of an issue, I'm seeing a psychologist who doesn't sound very positive about the relationship I have with my live- in partner. We are all the time: I don't know if I want to be in this, that's it we're breaking up/ moving out e.t.c e.t.c. So it is not hard to understand why she gives off this feeling to our relationship. A bit about us- we fight all the time because his family ie mum and grandma are really f^*)ng pissed off that we weren't married and having children after the first 8 months of being together- they're italian, and in my opinion really f*^)ng Stupid!!! Obviously you can see I don't agree with this notion. It has now been 4 1/2 years and he is very attatched to his family so much so that they speak so awfully to me and he feels bad to stand up for me- as some may, (me- no if it were my family) and his mum knowingly knowing this plays on his feelings with manipulation- a lot!!! Long story short I am thinking this relationship is just so f^*)ng hard- do you guys think that it makes sense to separate. He keeps insisting it will get better, he's in therapy trying to help himself deal with issues and then chucks spasms all the time when it comes to them, and I can't f*^)ng stand it!!!! As it is not good for my depression- Thanks :)Relationship advice- :)?
eugh! interfering inlaws! There's nothing worse! Well to be honest if it was me i wouldn't take their **** lying down! If they spoke to me and treated me like that i'd have words and let me tell you they would'nt be very polite ones either! Also, if they are factors causing your depression i really really honestly think you should GET them to listen, it doesn't matter if they brush it off MAKE them listen even if you have to speak the brutal truth. Again talk to your boyf/husband and make him see that what they are doing is hurting you and threaten to leave if he isn't willing to help you. i may sound like a manipulative cow but i'm really not, i'm actually quite nice :D hope this helps! Good luck xxxRelationship advice- :)?
If your partner is close to his family it is better to be positive and be a part of what they have, rather than work against it.





If this isnt something you are prepared to do maybe it reflects how you feel about him and your future together and that should be something you need to have a look at with your pyscologist.





Hope you can find away to sort things out
You need to force hime to make a decision. Either he sorts out his family and their attitude towards you or you leave him because you deserve more than he and his family are offering.


If you and him dont sort out his family then you will carry on arguing about them and no amount of therapy will help. If you are unhappy with the relatinship there is no point in staying together.
theres abook called the five love languages that i read in my relatioship psych class really helped me out talks about relationships with different backgrounds nad peopele of different cultures





if it;''s worth it to you fight if you are just going to get tired mabey it's not
do what makes YOU happy.. if you're not feeling this and would like to move on go for it, just look at the future.. and say, do i want this to be my future? ask yourself some questions.. just be happy
Get a life and stop swearing


U sound as nasty as ur in laws.
italian moms are the boss, they make the rules, even the mafia doesn't mess with mama.





4 1/2 years together? are you planning on marriage and kids? are you waiting for someday? (someday never comes, ever) is he already ';married'; to mama?





things the way they are aren't working. fix it, change it, or end it.
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment