Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some relationship advice?

I am in a relationship with this guy and I am not happy because I am thinking of my ex.My ex and I have been together a long time and I am at fault for the break up.I am afraid to let anyone into my heart again because We both will get hurt.I also had a son with my ex and he passed away after he was born.I am afraid to love anyone else.I don't want to have kids after this happend.every relationship I get into I run away from.Leave state and disappear.I mean I am not happy.What do I do?I need some relationship advice?
I think you should talk to some one about. Having some one pass away is very hard to deal with and needs lots of time. Tell your boyfriend what your going through. If He loves you he would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment