Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice..?

ok i know for a fact my fiance and i are inlove. we are engaged but im starting to worry. everytime we fight about something HE does, he turns it around on me and i end up apologizing. i have expressed my concern and he again, turned it around on me.





example:


(he is super jealous)


my brother called, asking to speak to me. my fiance was next to me and would not give me the phone because my brother didn't say who it was exactly. eventually i ended up having to call my brother later..bummer.


so i said to him how i was upset about it and how he needs to trust me, because i mean seriously, how can you marry someone you can't trust? basically he said if i had just told him who it was we wouldn't have had the problem, and that i always talk to other men.


(my best friend is a man and yes, he's gay.)


other than that i don't talk to many male friends..atleast not even close to the amount of women he talks to.





so basically i am always apologizing for something he did wrong, he can never take fault.


how can i actually get through to him?Relationship advice..?
Well maybe you should listen to your man. He told you he is uncomfortable with how you treat other men in your life.....if you keep ignoring him you are just going to make things worse. When he tells you something respect him enough to deal with it. Does not matter if he is right...he deserves more respect than to be ignored cause you feel he is wrong. Chances are you are both wrong and you had both better learn to talk to each otherRelationship advice..?
You are both being picky picky and you dont sound ready for marriage or an adult relationship yet.


If you have these little annoyances in your life and you cant live with them then you are not in love, definitely not, when you are in love there is respect, trust and understanding.


Clearly neither of you have these three things in your life so either split now before the rot sets in or work through these with a counsellor before you even consider marrying.
umm well personally, i wouldn't marry him because the fights would get worse and worse.


and marriage is all about communication. it wouldn't work if he never actually hears what you're saying and understand your point.
This man is finding a way to control you. Beware and do not set a date for a wedding until this gets resolved. In my experience, it is difficult for a controlling man to stop
I was in exactly the same boat as you. My husband used to do the exact same thing until I finally realized that I am letting him do this to me by always being the one to apologize in order to avoid a long dragged out fight. He always had to be right! I decided to stick to my guns and held out the fight until my husband saw my point. At first we had very long fights, some of them ended by me refusing to apologize and telling him that I disagree and that we will have to agree to disagree. Since I wont apologize unless I am wrong, my husband has started admitting when he is in the wrong and apologizing.
you need to tell him that your getting to the point where you've had enough, and tell him that your sick of him turning it around on you all the time, just tell him you need space and make him go somewhere for a week or you go stay somewhere for a week, if he asks why just say you need to think about where this relationship is going to end up if he keeps on this way and that will surely make him poo his pants and straighten up and fly right. see, if you just make out that your really having serious doubts about your relationship it wil probably make him realize more other than if you just tell him, the fear or losing you will be enough to make him pull his finger out. but you really need to go see a relationship physiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment