Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice...just not feeling it?

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months now, and we were friends before for about 2 years, platonically. We have a great relationship, that is, until recently, when all I have been thinking about is how much I just want to be on my own, independent. We're both in out final year in the university, I'm taking another year as I switched my major, and I believe he's taking another year to get his masters. I love him, he's wonderful and smart.


I guess what I am trying to as it that I need advice on how to get some space for myself without hurting his feelings? I feel that if I just had more breathing room, my attraction and interest towards him would spring back. We are so in-tune to eachother normally, and there's nothing to suggest that he's being unfaithful; we spend most of our time together.





Has anyone experienced this before? Any words of wisdom?





Much appreciated, thanks.


HRelationship advice...just not feeling it?
graduating from college is like a new beginning to your life! think about it this way...what do you want to do with your life? do you want to focus on YOU or do you want to get married and pop out bambinos? that seems to be the only 2 paths for the women i graduated with....and i will not let myself be the latter (unless that is what you want of course!) i just remember a serious couple that i graduated with. he wanted to get married, she wanted to be a serious journalist. so she ended it...and i believe she is a happier person for itRelationship advice...just not feeling it?
i have totally been there before and have takin that break it didnt help it only made things worse!!! i would suggest talking to him letting him know whats goin on just word it in a way to where he will understand and not get offended...

No comments:

Post a Comment