Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need relationship advice?

what would u do if u overheard the person u r in love with telling someone that they dont love u anymoreI need relationship advice?
i would be sad for a little bit, but its his loss and theres other people out there and besides its not the end of the world just get on with life, because you shouldnt waste it being depressed over one person that doesnt care about uI need relationship advice?
ask him if hes feels that way let em go and get some one else
oh man. Well i say confront him about it. That's the only real thing that you can do. If he doesnt love you he shouldnt have told someone else, he should have told you first. Was it a girl he told? If it was then he is planning to cheat. Well good luck,!!
leave him, sweetie.


make a clean break.


other options don't work.


look


a) u don't say anything and carry on.


ur eat urself up! or hell leave YOU!


b) u try to talk to him.


he lies to you. u wanna believe himk, bat u cant. u torture urself.


or he tells the truth and leaves YOU!
I would ask myself if my partner would be likely to tell that person the truth or would be talking rubbish to mess that persons head, then later I would ask my partner for an explanation.
I would just ask the person what was up. There is no need to jump to conclusions, you could have not heard the whole story.
I would dump that person and move on
DUMP HIS MOHERFRIGGEN @$$
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment