Sunday, July 25, 2010

Relationship advice needed please?

I am friends with this girl whom I really like and I want to have a relationship with her thats more than just a friendship. We have been friends for about 5 months and get on really well with each other. After getting to know her, I asked her out but she said she didn't want a relationship as she had only just broken up with her ex bf but would consider going out with me in the future. She said she wanted to make it clear that she was not using this as an excuse to not go out with me. It has been 4 months since I asked her out and want to know if it is too soon to ask the question again? What are some of the things I can do to make her want to go out with me? I am 22 and she is 24.Relationship advice needed please?
SAY TO HER THAT ';YOU DID NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT AFTER YOU BROKE UP WITH YOUR FORMER BOYFRIEND BUT WONDERED IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO NOW GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING FUN?'; IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD NOT TRY TO GET TOO ROMANTIC FOR A WHILE.......AND TO MAKE HER WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU JUST BE A GREAT PERSON, BE RESPECTFUL AND CONSIDERATE......WOMEN ARE TURNED ON BY THOSE TYPES OF THINGS MORE THAN A PRETTY FACE THAT BEHAVES LIKE A DOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment