Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship Advice.PLS READ?

I'm been involved with two girls for three years now, I know its wrong but i love them both, i'm 24 now and all i think about is settling down with one, my friend told me to compare them side to side and their both pretty and it seems to be even with them. Even my friend's told me that choosing between them is so hard. Others implied i should stay with the one that has my initials tatoo'd on her.I Know I got myself into this mess and i never thought this kind of situation would suck. Just graduated college and starting my career and living like this is not an option for me anymore, should I just leave them both and start over, because thats the concusion i'm leaning tords.Relationship Advice.PLS READ?
First of all they should both dump you. But if you have to choose then choose the one that brings you the most joy and the least trouble. The one who makes your heart sing the most. The one who you think about when you first wake up in the morning. The one who when something happens to you, you think about telling first. The one who you have fun with and love being around. Don't go by looks. Don't go by what your friends says. Go by what your heart says. Also the one who has your same beliefs. The one who handles money and time the same as you do.Relationship Advice.PLS READ?
Put it this way.. if one knew about the other.. would they stay with you? Because, sooner or later.. one is going to find out. It may not even be until you marry her.. and she finds out in 10 years. This is about the saddest question I have ever read. Seriously.. you are cheating on two girls and you want people on the internet to determine who to become faithful to? Pathetic.
While that might get you out of the situation, how fair would it be to them? Does one know about the other? If not, then you are cheating on them both. Come clean with them. If they dump you, then you are off the hook. If one dumps you, then you have the other one left. Solved.
I hope you feel terrible about doing this. And you're trying to decide between them just based on their looks? Dump them both and tell them that you don't deserve them because you are a filthy cheater.
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment