Monday, November 21, 2011

I need relationship advice?

me and my boyfriend have been going out for 1 yr. and we never really got in to a fight and the other night we got in our first fight on the phone. and now he wont talk to me i call him. but no answer i really miss him and i want to talk to him but he wont what should i do?I need relationship advice?
You have to give him the chance to stop being angry. I don't know what you two were fighting about, but that is going to change what happens next. You cannot make him want to talk to you. You are going to have to wait and see what happens. Fights happen, but a relationship is determined by what you do AFTER the fight. You can choose to make up or walk away. But, being that he isn't talking all you can do is WAIT. Accept that.I need relationship advice?
Patience!! You have been with him for 1 year. You KNOW him. Reflect! How does he solve issues with others? Does he 'disconnect' with others like he did with you? If you did something wrong...apologize! and MEAN IT! Put yourself in his shoes. See it from his shoes. If you see it from his shoes communicate that with him not AT him. NOTHING is so big that time and patience and even God can't solve.
just try and talk to him. like maybe over e-mails? He just has too much pride to tell u he's sorry. He'll come around eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment