Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship Advice.....?

I soon became in these relationship with somebody and it was love at first sight but i worried about what people will say because he is Puerto Rican and i am Black, have anyone every been in a interracial relationship and did you every have problems.Relationship Advice.....?
Don't worry - Be happy!!!!Relationship Advice.....?
I am PR and my BF is white, it is my first serious interracial relationship i was a little skeptical to meet his family at first because on top of me being PR I am dark skin. I have learned quickly that this doesn't matter to most people as long as you guys love each other and are good to each other they will start seeing through color and race. we PR's especially the mother's are very critical about interracial relationships but start to warm up to the other person when we get to know the real ';you';. Show every one in his family that you love him and that you will take care of him and not do wrong by him. they will get to know you and accept you.
I'm in the exact situation now with a puerto rican and my ex was white , I didn't have problems ppl, they pretty much accepted that fact that we were together and that we were both happy and completed eachother. my advice to you is don't worry about what other ppl think because that will never change in that aspect of things , it will only put stress on you and the relationship you are in . the only thing that should matter to you is the love that you and him give to eachother day in and day out...
There will be naysayers no matter who you date. If you dated a black guy, people would still find a reason that you shouldn't be together. My boyfriend is white (I am black) and besides giving us funny looks every once in a while, no one bothers us. My sister's husband is Lebanese and it just makes it that more interesting because you get to learn different cultures (and try new food). Anyway, I said all of that to say that you should do what makes you happy. You will survive.
I'm from North Carolina where you still get stares at times for dating outside your race , but its basically from the much older generations. When I started dating white men my family was ok with it, but my stepdad was livid because he's from a state where when he was younger he was spit on and called bad names. Over the years he has grown to accept it. So my advice to you is to follow your heart not everyone elses.
i was when i was in middle school. People did not like it and the boy broke up with me. but you know it is 2008 now and if someone does not like it who carews. it is how you feel for him and he feels for you. and if you families love you and him and get along then oh well. tell other people to get to walkin. You love this person and that is all that matters.
who cares what others think. I am hispanic and my boyfriend is black and we have been togather 3 years and we love each other. We were lucky that both of our families liked each other and accept us. Differences make a relationship more interesting. We learn so many different things about each other, and it makes it fun. Plus girl you are going to love Puerto Rican food! lol...and you guys would have cute kids! lol...go for it.
I'm sure ';some'; people might have a problem with it. I'm white and I've dated black guys before, and my family was very ashamed. With you being black and him Puerto Rican I don't think you'll have much of a problem. And again, this is 2008. If you really care about him then go for it. Those other people aren't going to make you happy for the rest of your life, so why does their opinion count? It doesn't.
It shouldn't matter. Besides it's no-one else's business! If you have found a good man who makes you happy, then people should be happy for you. I admire inter-racial couples, I know it can be difficult, especially if religion is involved. But in this day and age it shouldn't matter. It's not easy to find the right person to love... Good luck to you :)
Kira - That is the last thing that you should be worrying about, how other people are going to look at you. Are you happy? Is it a good relationship? That's all that matters is the way YOU feel about it. People always find things wrong with everyone and everything!! So don't worry about it, just make sure you are happy.
If you are truly happy you wouldn't worry about what other think. I would honestly stop paying attention to the other people around you if they are negative towards you. You may stand out as a couple but it would be good at the same time; because they would see that change can happen. One of the biggest reason why people talk bad about other people is because they are usually jealous. I hope this helped you
Alot of Ricans are of West African Decent.





Becuase the Spanish took slaves over there.





Its very common to see blacks and ricans in relationships.





I mean Dominicans are of African Decent and alot of them date Ricans.





You have nothing to fear.





#@%%26amp; The Haterzzzz
sounds like you might have a problem with it... if you have to ask such a question, it might just be that your the one who is uncomfortable with interracial relationship
go for it totally u have to learn to do things for self screw what anyine else has to say about it it's ur life it's ur destiny ur the only one who can truely meke u happy and u never know he could be ur soul mate
It shouldnt matter what race you are because we live in a diverse world just people may be racist yet ive never seen a racial conflict between the puerto ricans and blacks cuz im black and ive been with a puerto rican
So what? where is the problem? Just stop warring! And if someone say something bad you don't have to pay attention. Just ignore them! You are happy, yes? In ths case who cares about the others?!!!:)
Forget what people think. This is what makes Americans so attractive and beautiful. People travel here from all over the world looking for someone different. Go with it!
The colour of the face doesn't mean anything go for it
what you want from people, let them say what they want. if you are happy then dont care my dear.


Good luck
who cares...its 2008.
If you truly like the guy who cares what people think.
it does not matter about the race


where u get that from
black or white doent matter.wat matter is lov!!!!!!!plz dnt worry n cherish ur lov.

No comments:

Post a Comment