Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice please? ?

i am in love with my girlfriend. deeply. i think about her constantly. the only thing is that she never gives me compliments anymore or tells me anything nice about me. i tell her things a lot. it starts to make me feel a little insecure especially since i envy her in certain ways. she intimidates me and sometimes i feel i don't deserve her but at the same time i feel i can't live without her. any advice/input? you can probably come to some psychological conclusions from this also and feel free to let me know those too. thank you for those who will answer this.Relationship advice please? ?
You are insecure,do somethings that make you proud of yourself.


You deserve her if you are good to her.


Build up your own confidence.Nobody wants to be the cheerleader all the time.


what are you good at what do you like to do. think of things that are positive and do them.


Hold yourself with pride.Give her pride in you.step up to the plate.Relationship advice please? ?
Look, I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about.


I am sure if your girlfriend wasn't feeling the same way for you she would have said something or made it more clear in other ways.





Perhaps you should talk to her about it and see what she says?





Maybe she hasn't been giving you so many compliments as she use to because she thinks you know how much she likes you already?





There are lots of reasons why she may be a little stand offish lately.





I don't think you should stress about it too much and just take everything as it comes.





Hope this helped you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment