Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice need asap :(?

I have been thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend of 9 months for about 2 weeks now, I kept thinking I would change my mind the next day, but I'm really leaning towards doing it now...here is why.....He has a troubled past and for the most part has done a 360 with his life since he was younger (he's 28 now) problem is, now that he gave up the drugs he drinks all the time when we go out, he takes medication for anxiety also and sees a therapist since getting through his rough times. I've talked to him before about doing things together that don't involve alcohol, but here I am 9 months later and embarrassingly admitting that we've never had any times together where he hasn't had AT LEAST 2-3 drinks. I feel like were going no where in this relationship, I know if he wanted to change he would, but I'm starting to think I just need to move on because he hasn't changed. What do you think I should do?Relationship advice need asap :(?
try to be more patient and communicate more. and after you gather thoughts, decide whether to stay with him or not. if you have more reasons why you should leave him then you have to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment