Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice. PLEASE?

ok, here's the deal.


(its very complicated, so please be patient)


im totally in love with this guy named brian. well he started ignoring me after he found out. so then I got interested in my best friend paul(who i've had a crush on for years) but i realized i liked him AFTER he started dating my VERY BEST friend since kindergarten, but i love him. so who should i keep going after, brian(the guy that started ignoring me) or paul(who likes me, but neither of us want to hurt my friend)





PLEASE HELP ME!!!Relationship advice. PLEASE?
paul.


duh, obviously its not ';love'; if he doesn't even like you back.


and if you are def sure about him ignoring you, paul is the best answer to go.





but then the prob, is you don't want to hurt your friend?





you kinda have to see which is more important.


like would you seriously risk your friendship for a guy, that is no gaurentee to stick with you anyways?





just think it out.





and you might end up not dating either of them two.


[which can be for the best]Relationship advice. PLEASE?
No one, when the time comes you'll automatically receive your love. Here is a secret. How to behave to boys.


Behave as if u are an independent,silent girl. Boys like this kind of girls. Always simile!!
dont go after either
brian is the only option in this situation. paul is with your best friend, that makes him off limits permanently. but that's just my advice.
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment