Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice!!!!!!!?

ok so i met this girl a few weeks back when i started college and I really REALLY like her! I talk to her everyday in college and I know one of her best friends pretty well also. But I found out the other day when her and her friend were talking that she mite like another guy. Her friend thinks that there is chemistry between her and him. I don't know what to do because i really like her. what should i do??just ask her out or get to know her friend better and just ask her to find out what she thinks about me??Relationship advice!!!!!!!?
You should just seize the day. If you really really like this girl, let her know it. What you should focus on right now is making chemistry between you and this girl. Don't let her go by. Don't step back to let another guy who might have a bit of friction with her get the prize. Fight for it.Relationship advice!!!!!!!?
Go for it .. ask her

No comments:

Post a Comment