Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship Advice Please?

Me and my girlfriend broke up 4 days ago and we have been together for 12 months and were both in are 20s, we both love each other very much and she told me that she can see herself marrying me and I'm everything in a guy she would want. she told me that she needs to see if this is real. 3 days past without contact with her and I said that I wanted her back but then she says '; I know babe there's no denying that. you just gotta let me figure myself out right now, just know that your all i think about, I know this is confusing but I love you for understanding';.





What does this mean? Do I have a chance to be with her again?Relationship Advice Please?
If she asked for some space you really need to give her some time to figure out where she's going and what she wants at this point in her life. The good thing is that she's already told you that she can see herself marrying you so chances are she will eventually come around. Absence makes the heart grow fonder so give her some space and time and if you are meant to be together things will work out.Relationship Advice Please?
It sounds like she is conflicted about something but not that it is necessarily you. It might be a fear of commitment or a fear of being hurt that she feels she needs to work through alone. give her the space she has asked for but not for too long. I would draw the line at about two weeks. Beyond that and this was just a nice way of blowing you off.
yes you definitely do have a chance with her, he just have to keep your distance. Your girlfriend obviously needs some space to understand what she really wants. The fact that she said your the only thing i think about means that she really wants to be with you. Just give it some time and things are sure to work out. Hope this helps! =]
she just needs space to figure out what she wants and if your really the guy for her,, give her time and she'll come to you, dont be pushy and give her her space, she will call you wen shes ready to let you kno what it is that she wants


good luck =)
I dont know she might need space and she really dont know what to do. Or she is leaving herself opne to explor other things and she felt breaking up with you is best. That would just say she wants you at arms reach but she wants to explore other options while your waiting.
You have to give her space. If she truely loves you she will come back to you. Dont smother her.


SWEET MILDRED SENT ME TO HELP YOU
She probably really does need time to think about her future with you, give her her space and she will come around:)





Good Luck
so, when you marry and she needs space and leaves what will you think???%26gt; you dont work things out separate
You have a chance if you dont push...she needs to breath...let her
HONESTLY! I have never heard of something like this b4. You have to ask her what is the purpose of you guys breaking up? That's Number 1!!!!! If she wasn't sure about the relationship why did she tell you she see's herself marrying you? I personally think there is something weird going on. Does she want to feel what the single life is by exploring what's out there? That's not fair to you!!!! Unless you do the same? To me she is leaving you for second best. If she don't find what she likes out there she'll come back! If she does like what she finds out there she don't need you! She knows you want her back and that's another reason why she can do this to you! This is just my opinion.... No one can really answer this question seriously! We don't know the true reason why she is doing this to you. Only she does. It's up to you if you agree with this relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment