Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice, please?

well this boy lets call him Bob, and i have been through a lot. I really loved him and he broke my heart. After being depressed for 3 months i started dating his best friend, who we are gunna call Tim. Tim and i have been dating for 5 months and i really do love him. But i am not over Bob and Bob and i are really close friends. Well now Bob is asking for me back, and he is very sincere. I still love Bob but i cant bring myself to hurt Tim, who i also love. What should i do? i cant hurt either one of them.. i love them both.. a lot. But i kinda have more of a background with Bob. PLEASE HELP ;'[ (i am 14) i attend LMS (lansing middle school)Relationship advice, please?
Honestly, i don't think you are in a good position to date either of them right now. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but worked for me in the past when i was in love with two women I told both that i needed a break for a while to think about things. Things became very clear after a while and i made a great decision. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment