Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship Advice! Any ideas on how to approach this issue? Please read?

Me and this girl were dating for 3 months. All of a sudden she says that she feels its not going anywhere. BUT she calls me and texts me like we are still dating. Do you think she just needs time. Today she texts me twice and calls me and I didn鈥檛 respond until an hour later and she thinks I am ignoring her. Is this a game???? I really like her and i felt we really never got to know eachother well enough. Would she still miss me if i just back off and would that be my only chance. We clicked very very well. Had sex 2 times and enjoyed each other company. Anyone have any life experiences to share etc.. I am 30 she 26.Why would she think I am ignoring her if she broke it off? Any advice or anything .. PLEASE. Could she just be thinking of still being with me? What does a girl think in this situation.Relationship Advice! Any ideas on how to approach this issue? Please read?
I know im only 14 and most people dont believe little kids but, as a young lady i think she's giving you signs that you're missing such as she still has feelings for you and she might want you back but she's scared that you're gonna say no, so she probably wants to be friends with benefits for right nowRelationship Advice! Any ideas on how to approach this issue? Please read?
go for it. or, move on . whatever. your thirty years old. shouldnt you have figured this out by now?
What is your deal, how many times are you going to post this, no wonder she said you two were going nowhere because this question is going nowhere, get a life and move on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment