Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship Advice Needed....Please Read! Thanks.?

Ok so I'm 16 (17 on Sat.) and last week I went on vacation to Panama City Beach, FL. While I was there I met a guy. He's 15 (16 in Dec.) and he lives in Conyers, GA. About 1hr. 30min. away from me (Murrayville, GA). Anyway while we were there we hit it off pretty well. Since we've been home we've talked everyday and a couple of nights ago he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes. We are planning on hanging out this weekend and as much as we can, but I'm not sure that this relationship could ever really go anywhere. I see him more as just a boyfriend than someone I could spend my life with. So I guess what I'm asking is I'm not sure this is worth the effort we are both putting into it. But if it was meant to be I don't want to just give up because of distance becasue we both really care for each other and our feelings keep getting stronger. Any suggestions?Relationship Advice Needed....Please Read! Thanks.?
Be honest - try it for a while.





Like you said - if it is meant to be - it will happen.


But, hey - you might enjoy it this way, so relax and take things as they come.





Do talk with each other about this though - and don`t lie - be honest and talk about your doubts - and ask his idea about it.





Enjoy, and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment