Monday, November 21, 2011

Need relationship advice..?

Me and my boyfriend of 7 months just moved in together. Its been almost a month now but I already feel like things have changed between us. I also am able to see a lot of things in him that I didnt before. He has so much pride, and when we argue or disagree on something he is able to just shine me off like I am not even there, and that totally irritates me. I end being the one approaching him on the issue just so we can talk things out and I am getting tired of it. I have told him this, and we have talked about it, but for the men, what is a good way to get him to start stepping up and swallowing that pride of his to make an effort when he sees I am upset? I also notice our sex life went from every day to now once or twice a week, and I like a lot of affection. I feel like I am the one always going to hold him or kiss him. What can I do to let him know he needs to keep that flame burning or I am going to get bored without being mean? Any advice would be appreciatedNeed relationship advice..?
i think the problem is yall are up to each other necks. get some space go out and do something but also a relationship with fights do lead to good things. you dont want a fake relationshiop nothing is perfect some of hte things that he does tell him how you feel. but men dont respond well most of the time. and men are not as clean as we are most of hte time. there are some things my hub does for the past 10 years and i still hate it but i love him and that is how he is.Need relationship advice..?
Here's how I see it: if you are upset because of something he did or said, it is your responsibility as an adult to approach him on the matter and not expect him to be a mind-reader. Guys don't always pick up on body language either. The same goes for him. If he's upset with you, he needs to come to you about it. He should not expect you to read his mind either. As for the pride issues...he may never get over that. You have to decide whether or not you want to deal with it. You shouldn't have to deal with it, but you also need to realize that he may not want to work on it and if he does work on it things still may not change. With regards to the sex...weird that he's the one who is losing interest in a vigorous sex life, don't you think? Maybe he's gotten too comfortable with you thinking you'll always be there. You should go out with your girlfriends and not plan your whole day around him. Take some space for yourself and give him some. If that doesn't help, talk to him about what you want from the relationship. If he can deliver, fine, if not...well, look elsewhere because he's not ready to be in the same kind of relationship you're ready for.
well first off i know it helps things when two ppl live together but you went from seeing him a few hours a day to seeing him and being with him 24hrs day...that's when you really get to know someone...lots of ppl that date and go out just love each others company but you put them in the same house 24hrs day and they cant stand each other and that happens....sounds like he don't like giving in on nothing....and its different when you have to go get sex than when its just laying there waiting every night and really you don't have to do nothing to get it....you want it more when its not around but should you move out i think the interest might come back to him and maybe yall wouldn't argue as much either...so you might have to move out to get back where you want him to be...good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment