Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship Advice Please Help Me!?

Okay, so there is this guy who likes me, He isn't the good looking but i wouldnt say he is the ugliest guy out there, but he is really nice sometimes a little too nice. He isn't the kind of guy I envisioned myself spending the rest of my life with. He is 5'7'; and Im 5'5';, so he is kind of short. I always thought I would date a guy older than me but this guy is almost a year younger. My friends all think I should give him a chance, but I'm not sure. He has been text messaging me for a few days now and asking me if I want to hangout but I make up excuses to not go, because I'm scared of what my family will think of him. he would be my first boyfriend, He just turned 19 and Im about to be 20 so there is a small age difference. I dont want to hurt him, but im not sure what I want. Help me pleaseRelationship Advice Please Help Me!?
go out with himRelationship Advice Please Help Me!?
Don't make any promises to him. But at the same time not gonna hurt to hang out. You never know what good things may come of it. There are still good men out there who do really care.
if u r acting like that with him .... just think how u would act if something comes up with u and the person u really want. and the fact is u really dont know what kind of man u want. what if u give this guy up and look for your fantisy guy and find out he's not the one ( then you'll feel like a fool ). so im with your friends right now give the guy a really good chance without judgement
its abit strange coz u havnt said anything about ur physical attraction to him or his PERSONALITY!!! is he nice/kind/caring/loyal? what are some qualities you admire about him?? etc etc





i suggest get to know him abit more, talk to him see where hes heading in life and go from there if u see his future in tune with yours give it a shot plus u will only be dating for now its not like ur getting married just yet hahahah just relax and get to know his personality

No comments:

Post a Comment