Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice please.?

Ok so I am a 20 year old FTM and for the past 2 years have been dating this girl. Everytime we brake up it is always ';my fault'; Once I bought a pack of chew to try and she got all pissed off that I didn't ask her. Then she dumped me to get back with her ex. And one night we got drunk at her cousins house and I was upstairs chatting with one of her cousins she hates and she got all pissed off and decided to beat me up. When we first got together she would invite my ex who i hated to spend the night with her. Pretty much the only time she talks to me is when she wants me to get her drugs. It broke my heart that I was raped and she didn't call me for a month to see if i was ok. Now she is dating one of my friends and never talks to me unless she wants me to get her drugs. I love her with everything I have in me and do and get her everything she wants but the signs show she never loved me. I am tryin to get clean n she has the nerve to ask to get her drugs. what should i do?Relationship advice please.?
First.....good for you working on being clean!!! Don't be her drug dealer......take care of you and let this one go. Work on a positive life for yourself and your life will become better and you will meet people who are the type who will give to you what you give to them!!! Believe you deserve an amazing person in your life and it will happen!!!Relationship advice please.?
do what's best for you. because if you know whats best for you then you'll be able to tell her whats best for her. set yourself straight first. x]
OMG ! get that ***** told mate. shes using you, what you have to do is get some really fit lass and rub it in her druggy **** bag face that u can do better than her, OR u can do the tactic which my mate always does, completely ignore her, she wont understand why ur ignoring her and become interested in trying to get back on ur good side, then if she ever asks u out again, no matter how much u like her say no. then walk away with the biggest grin ever ;)
dude ol i cat tel u is, 4get bout her lose her numbers %26amp; tel her to get da **** outta yo lyf cuz u don need a person lyk her
Dude,its not the end of the world, she clearly uses you and treats you like ****. In my past, I did not believe that there is a person meant for each of us, I was always disappointes with romance or the likes, but then came the girl of my life, it really was coincidental that we have met, Im not saying that we may have the same fate, but man if you can't find the woman for you, let her find you instead.
Im sure you care alot about this girl.. But sometimes u have 2 face tha fact that some people just dont give a ****.. I say live ur life and forget her becuz she aint worth all this heart break
cut her out of ur life...she seems like nothing but trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment