Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice?

is it normal for me to get upset when my boyfriend of 4yrs goes to school dances/prom with out me? I suck at dancing and have never danced in front of him cuz i dont want to embarrassed myself. And is it normal for me to get upset that on his myspace it says i love the ladies especially one in particular. (not saying its me or not) and theres nothing on his myspace at all about me???Relationship advice?
Depends. If he asks you to go with him to the dances and you don't want to, it's not his fault you don't want to go and he shouldn't have to miss school dances because you don't want to go.





On his MySpace, he means you as the ';one in particular.'; He's letting other girls know his heart belongs to someone while keeping his MySpace totally about him. Totally normal.Relationship advice?
Yeah you have a right to feel upset. But ask yourself if you still want to be with him, as people change and 4 years is a long time. He went to a school dance without you?? How dare he! And then there's nothing on myspace about you? I wouldn't trust that.
Well I would get mad also i mean whats the use of my boyfriend going to promif im not there who he gonna dance with it sure isn't me u no but i mean talk to him about it
You are young OK there's plenty of time. He doesn't want to limit his options and you shouldn't either.





I know that you are upset and after four years you should be. It's OK. Four years is a long time. Maybe you to would make better friends. Meet lots of new people. Your too young to worry about just this one guy.Tell him how you feel. Work it out to where your both happy. If you can't try to maintain a friendship and go on lots of dates with different guys find just what you looking for. If your meant to be with this guy you will be but until you BOTH know what you want take some time to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment