Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship Advice Need Your Opinion?

There's this guy I met almost a month ago and I have fallin for him deeply... I am NOT in LOVE with him? (He is really not the guy I would date but something about him attracts me to him) He dissed me before by making some girl call my phone playing as if she is a girlfriend which made me mad at him for a bit but now were talking again. He is about to go to jail and I am so sad about it. We aren't dating but I do want to be with him and he wants to be with me what should I do keep in mind that he will be in jail for 6 months?Relationship Advice Need Your Opinion?
well if when is out in the ';free world'; he can get someone to call you pretending that they are his girlfriend,what do you think he will do when he is serving his time? he may be telling you or making you think that he wants to be with you only because he is about to be locked up and needs a ';pen pal'; or some one of that nature. from experience,guys will write or talk to almost anyone from behind bars.that meaning more than one person if possible. he may very well be preparing himself so that he knows for sure that you will be ';there for him'; during this time. i would really think about the situation again.you will more than likely find some one else during his incarceration.you can still be his friend and write him,but i wouldnt suggest a relationship with him because it will be very hard on you for the time he is locked up..........Relationship Advice Need Your Opinion?
if he cared he wouldnt have dont the girlfriend prank. if hes going to jail you dont need any part of him expecially if you know you dont love him
would you really want to take that home to meet your mother if not why waste your time you're just punishing yourself move on
Forget him you shouldn't associate with criminals.
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment