Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship advice- weird stuff happening?

Background info: My b/f and I have been together 6 years in June. I used to sleep at his house nearly every night. His house is his Aunt's house really, and 3 Aunt's 1 Uncle, and 2 nephews live there too. He is black and I am white. We are both 24.





Issue at hand: Sunday morning I went home and showered, only to find when combing my hair that a chunk had been snipped out of the front of my hair, leaving a little section spiking up. It is not too noticable, so it didn't necessarily happen the night before.





My first thought was, the children. They are both under 3 though and of course don't run around with scissors. What is weird is that about 1 week ago the older child (age 2.5) said to me ';I cut your hair'; and I said ';You cut my hair?! You wouldn't cut my hair!'; and smiled at him.





I know ppl are weird and ppl do things to hurt ppl, and the kid saying this to me makes me wonder if he is repeating an adult.





I have since told my bf I don't feel safe sleeping over there (my car, other possessions, and my body are there of course when I sleep over- and I don't want to risk anything happening).





My Question: Is this ridiculous? Someone stole an old 100 dollar bill from his scrapbook 2 years ago in that house. Do you think someone could have actually cut my hair? I don't want to accuse ppl of things and it all upsets my bf but only bc im not sleeping over, he doesn't really stick up for me. But it's the kind of thing where- what can we do anyway? There's no way to tell what happened- if anything...





I am a heavy sleeper and we almoist always have the door locked.





Please help, I'm just afraid someone doesn't want me to be there. We all get along outright, but I know there are secret resentments bc my bf is allowed to have me sleep over and older aunts are not allowed to have their middle-aged bfs sleep there too.





Any rationalizations are appreciated- this is one of those things where you will never know what exactly happened. My bf says maybe ';new hair growth'; and his Aunt said ';are you sure its not breaking off?';- but my Mom says it has obviously been cut, as is the case.Relationship advice- weird stuff happening?
You guys are both 24 and have been dating for 6 years. Take your relationship to the next level, get jobs, and move-out. There will be no resentment on anyone's behalf. You won't accuse people or feel suspicious, your BF won't get mad at you or have to choose sides and the aunts will begin to resent you less because you won't be the only one that is not adhering to the normal rules. Problem solved.Relationship advice- weird stuff happening?
This is a tuff one. But when it comes down to it: if you don't feel safe there don't sleep there. I personally would not. Have your boyfriend sleep at your place for a little bit or something.





Good luck, I hope everything works out.
I would say that its a possibility and to be careful. Also tell your man to man up, maybe he should move out if he wants you to spend the night.
I think your kid cut your hair. Your thinking much too far into this..
Write much?
your writing to much,you made me lose some brain cells reading this
way 2 much info.my brain cells got killed
Are you dense? The 2.5 year old already confessed. Apparently, he got ahold of a pair of scissors and did it. It happens. Kids cut their own hair all the time. Get over it. Quit being paranoid. If they were out to get you, you wouldn't be allowed to spend the night there and the Auntie would have already kicked your butt out.
It seems to me that either the child, if the child did the snipping, did copy an adult around the house. But that doesn't necessarily mean that the child was copying what an adult was talking about. It is strange and I would seriously talk to your boyfriend if I were you. Make a discussion and what not one night before bed or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment