Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship advice PLZ PLZ PLZ?

So yeah, I didn't think I'd be at point, but I think I need to talk to someone about my relationship. If you're someone who might know somewhat about relationships, and you have some sort of IM service (AIM, yahoo, MSN), please let me know. I am in this really awkward stage in my relationship, and I don't know what might come next. Me and my girlfriend seem really confused, and I could use some help. Add me at bullet_proof_96 (at) yahoo.com. I have the same address for MSN. Thanks you !Relationship advice PLZ PLZ PLZ?
I recommend you study about this area before


rushing into any decision. You have to understand


the 'rules of the game.'





Yes, there are rules. There are things


you can say or not say, there are things


you can do or not do. And there are


things use can use to attract, and get a


positive response.





For example, if you go up to a girl


and say, ';I think I love you.';


That's too forward, and she'll think


you're crazy.





But if you say something in a situation where


you meet her in a building and just before


when the elevator door closes on her,


and you're on the other side of the elevator


saying ';Do you think there is a chance,


you might like me?';





The elevator door would close in that


instant and you'll be witnessing her


expression, and not her words.





Conglatulations, you've created a dramatic


suspense, and she'll think seriously about this.


And you are most likely to get a resounding ';yes,


let's give it a shot.';





I learned to think like this from this book.


You might want to try it's techniques.


It's invaluable. Priceless. I wanted to


keep it a secret to become the next Don Juan,


but... I'm happily married now.





There you go. Have fun finding your mate.





http://www.guysgetsgirls.com





(Not affilite link.)





-JayRelationship advice PLZ PLZ PLZ?
i'll help the best i can

No comments:

Post a Comment