Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship advice what should i do?

So my girlfriend and I are going through a rough time right now. She told me that she has high standards before her and I were dating but only recently she told me what they were. She said that her idea of a perfect guy would be a Christian, someone that loves country music, and someone that likes ice cream (I don't know why the ice cream thing is important) and little things like that. But heres the deal.. I'm the complete opposite of that. I don't like ice cream, I have never liked any diary products, I'm an atheist and country music makes me sick to my stomach because of personal childhood reasons. So what should I do. Why would she tell me this? I love her a lot and I want it to work out between me and her.Relationship advice what should i do?
I'd say that she is probably trying to change you. OR, that she is telling you these things as a way to say ';I USED to have these standards, but now I've found my perfect guy.'; Since she used past tense... Good luck.





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Relationship advice what should i do?
If you love her and she loves you then that should be enough I don't see the relevance in your likes and dislikes after all that is what makes us different and attractive to the opposite sex. I strongly believe that the minute that you want to change somebody then you need to realise that you are not wanting to be with that person anymore you should not have to change for anyone and should be loved for who you are. Go and ask her if she truly loves you for who you are and then take it from there but don't ever change anyone just because they want you to.





Good Luck
its really not fair for her to say that to you, but sounds like she can as she is in control of your relationship. Do not try to change. You are who you and I remember one of the first rules of dating that I heard is 'never try to change someone.....' and she should know that,





What she said to you also shows a lack of respect, think about it- would you ever say this to someone who you really loved and respected? I think you should pull back a little, let her do some of the running and stop indulging her so much with her fantasies of the perfect guy.
she's trying to change you. if you guys were doing fine, keep the anti-cow stuff to yourself and just go along with it.





the religion thing, I think, is a little biased.





of course, she may just be saying a ';perfect guy'; and maybe if she's still into you then you don't need to be the ';perfect'; guy
wtf i think ur gf is really stupid and childish...hw can ice cream be such a imp thing in a relationship.


everyones has his/her own choice n he/she will always stick to it only.


try to convice her this, u can give a eg of what u like but she doesnt.


this will surely make her understand....i know like every girl wants a partner with which she can have everything common ranging from food, clothes or even music. but this cannot be always true. tell her that she should love you for what you are....otherwise leave her.
She is too young to know what she wants obviously. Relationships are based on the heart. Opposites attract all the time, it is what is in her heart that will choose her love, not what they like or what they listen to. Don't change who you are to be with her.
She probably knows that those are your opposites and that's why she gave you those standards...maybe she just doesn't see you two working out and that's a way of telling you. Hopefully things work out between you two. You obviously care about her by posting it.


Good Luck!!
I believe she knows that you are the total opposite of her ';expectations'; so she may be using those ';expectations'; as an excuse to hint to you that she is not interested anymore. I dont know. Cheer up though.Every cloud has a silver lining.
RUN!





She is trying to change you. She got with you because she thought she could change you and now she is trying to. Unless she lets go of this thinking, it will never work out between you two.
:/ I dont think it'll work out. She's obviously telling you you're either not her type, or you need to completely change yourself for her. And someone who wants you to completely change yourself just doesn't love you for you.
She's trying to tell you in a round about way to Get Lost!
yeah, country music makes me sick to my stomach too and ice cream?? I completely understand how do you feel, her words are a bit weird. maybe if you like her so much - you need to tell her that you won't be like this but you can try to.


anyway, if she likes you in return, you should know that she needs to accept you the way you are. I have high standards too, but reality is different. I always said to my friends that I like tall brunettes, with green eyes, well tanned and other stuff - but in my life I've had a crush on completely different types of guys.


just try to talk to her and explain that you're not a country music fan and if she likes your personality - I'm sure she'll try to love you even if you don't like ice cream. :) good luck
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment