Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship Advice, Please Help Thanks!!!?

I have been seeing this girl I have known for a few weeks and I knew she has a bf but is unhappy with the relationship. We started getting intimate with each other and really want each other badly. Her bf treats her badly and I want her to break up with him for that reason and not for me. Until that happens I do not want to talk to her and suggested we do not talk until she deals with her situation and gets full closure. I am not interested in seeing someone that will be seeing her bf on the side. I do not think it is fair or right.





Even though it hurts, is it right what I did when I suggested that we do not talk until she is through with him? How long is a reasonable time to wait? We havent seen each other for a week now, and the last time we talked she told me she won't be able to control herself the next time we see each other and will be all over me.However, I do not think it is right until she gets through this on her own.What do you think?thank u so much for all your helpRelationship Advice, Please Help Thanks!!!?
I see a big red warning flag...maybe. Has she planned meetings with you on the side? If she has, and she's been spending this intimate time with you... that could be an indication that when she's not perfectly happy, she'll go outside the relationship to find something to make her happy.... Which means she might do the same thing to you. She definitely needs to end things with him first. Until she does, don't go for her. And if you don't hear back in a week or two, move along.Relationship Advice, Please Help Thanks!!!?
ok so not to sound crazy but i once was in a position as this girl. trust me if shes been with him a while ur outta luck on this one. if she hasnt left him by now she isnt going to anytime soon. i would just move on and have fun. life is to short to sit around and wait. you could wait and wait and finally be with her to find out its not gonna work. keep you options open. this one guy waited for me and and we got together and it wasnt good. we lasted like a month and he felt like all he did was waste his time. just have fun and see what happens. you could be waiting for her and let the RIGHT one fly past you.
while it may not seem fair to you...you can atleast be there for her as a friend, i can understand you not wanting to wait on the sideline but you already knew she had a boyfriend as you were getting involved with her, making your self distant can eventually play into out of sight out of mind, she may just be having her cake and eating it too for all you know...if her boyfriend is treating her badly, well it couldnt be that bad she still with him...if i were you i would just talk to her as a friend and go about my daily routine, you don't have to avoid her, b/c that is not going to change how she feels, you have every right to protect your feelings...but don't put a wall up b/c that might make her feel pressure and under pressure sometimes we often make mistakes...good luck!
i feel as if you did the right thing. It would be smart if she broke up with that idiot, though. I hope you have a happy relationship with her eventually





love zoey
i think you are managing the situation fairly. but you dont want to get in a bad situation if her bf finds out about you. its really not you. its her. make her deal with the situation, you are just there to get rid of the a$$hole boyfriend.
You said'' that she has a boyfriend.... what is keeping her from just breaking it off with him... if he treat her badly.... why is she with him....you are right not to see her..... she needs to do the right thing... before she come to you... I respect the fact that you care about this... most guy wouldn't ..... just complicate things further...Give her a few weeks if she doesn't come to you... then you will know it not that bad with the boyfriend....I was with a bad husband ... believe me if its bad ... you want out .... as soon as you can get out.... so now I know I wouldn't put up with that with a boyfriend.....Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment