Monday, November 21, 2011

Relationship advice? Did I make the right choice or no?

My first relationship was on Februrary 4th 2006. It lasted a year and seven months, we were still messing but he was cheating on me so whatever, about a month after we broke up and while we were still messing, I met another guy who I fell in love with and he's so great. We've been going on for 1 year and 2 months. I'm 16 years old. Yeah, I love him and I really do, and I care about him SO much, but I don't know if I want to marry him. I wouldn't mind it when I get older, but for now I wanna have fun. It's my third year of high school and I haven't been single once. No I don't wanna mess around with guys, but I wanna have my fun, you know?


So I started talking to this guy who likes me. For two days now. He brings this huge crush-y feeling back to me. I miss that feeling. It's nice. I don't LIKE him, but I have a crush on him.


This was the cherry to the top of my decision.


I asked my boyfriend for a break.


He's sensitive so he started crying and didn't want it and whatever. He's really stressed out but so am I. I feel like I need this, but I don't want to break up with him, I just need to RELAX. Did I make the right choice? What Should I do? Help! My boyfriend is so sad :(Relationship advice? Did I make the right choice or no?
It sounds like your boyfriend really does love you from my personal view. There is no right or wrong choice. You need to follow your heart. The question you need to ask yourself is do you love your boyfriend? Because if you do, you don't need to leave him for someone you like. Love is a stronger emotion than like.





Don't listen to these people who say you don't know what love is till you are older. Everyone can experience love at a young age. I found love when I was 14 and I got married at 15. Everyone is different when it comes to love.





My main advice for you is if you love your boyfriend, You should not call a break because someone guy gave you a feeling that you liked. Its just a minor crush. Never leave the one you love for someone you ';think'; you like. You can never be sure if you like them or not. It can just be your head telling you that you like them. You need to follow your heart because it will NEVER lead you in the wrong directionRelationship advice? Did I make the right choice or no?
If you didn't want to be with your boyfriend, or felt like you *might* have the urge to cheat on him, then you did the best thing by dumping him. But if you're just messing with his mind... then that's not right.





Ultimately, you're only 16! You're living life and learning more about what you want in a guy and what makes you happy. Have fun and relax! Just like you said.
Figure stuff out. Who knows, maybe you'll end up back with him later in life. Maybe throughout this time you'll see how much you mean to him and later on you're willing to give it a second go. Just don't get weird on commitment issues I know a friend who may be ruined for life because of it
You made the right decision as long as he understands what you are going through. In the end it's for the best for your relationship :)
at 16 you don't know what love is, try like 20- 25
The right choice is only what feels best to you. But I believe that if you explained to your boyfriend why you wanted the break truthfully and completely, then you did the right thing; not that you did something wrong, feelings are feelings, but if your feeling towards boy #2 grew you could get yourself in some serious trouble. being truthful is always the best way to act towards almost every situation.


But about your marital thoughts, your only 16, you don't need to be thinking about marriage yet.





Live and let live, no worries :)
If your that happy with him i dont understand why you broke up with him, why cant you have ';your fun'; and be with him at the same time. Unless by ';your fun'; you do mean be with other guys. You can be in a relationship and have fun too. If you love him, be with him, and be truthful with him, tell him you want to be with him but you want to go out with your girls too, and he needs to trust you and i hope that you wouldnt do something to hurt him, If you think you might than you shouldnt be with him.
If you really LOVE your boyfriend a break wouldn't be ok. How would you like it if he ';loved you'; and then asked you for a break to mess around then get back together, thats like putting your boyfriend on lay a way.


I've been in the same type of stuff. Look at it though, if you love him why do you want a break...just to have ';fun'; I mean do you want to put him through that emotional roller coaster? If you LOVE him stay with him, if you don't break up and mess around.
i think u did the right thing


u r young and have sooo much time in front of you


lol


the funny thing is i am also 16


and am thinking about all the same things with my bf right now


i know u care A LOT about your bf but sometimes u need a break to put everything into perspective and someday he will understand that


just tell him u kno


its not lke we broke up


i just need some space to be me right now!!!


u kno??





well i hope i helped!!!!


=D
I totally agree with you Marley...From ages 16-20 a person learns a whole lot about them selves and life in general. I'm sure you care about him, but trust me your not in love. Someday when your older you'll understand. Honestly you are young and you should have fun, but stop making all of this relationship stuff to serious. Don't waste your time in a realtionship until you older.
i had a really similar problem in the summer,


and yeah i do think you made the right choice, like if you feel that you just want to have fun for a bit and not be in such a serious relationship maybe all you need is a break!


don't break up with him yet tho, be 100 % sure that you dont want him first then decide,


you don't want to end something so great for something that might not even work out for you.


and tell your boyfriend how you're feeling.. i wouldn't really bring up the crush tho, lol





sorry if that wasn't much help..


but goodluck with that :)
weel i no wat ur going thru but you shouldnt think about if ur gonne marry the guy youre only 16 live in the moment cuz in th elong run it will pay off if you rlly have a crush on this guy try to see if things would be better with him then with your current boyfriend , even tho ur bf is reallly sad its good to sometomes give each other some space just talk to him and tell him dat its not dat you dont feel the same way its just dat you need alil space to think things thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment